I'm a Princess!

Monday, July 25, 2011

The End of Sanity???

Today I actually looked forward to Boot Camp - perhaps because there was only 3 left.

It was insane - squats, lunges, lunges with weights, squats with weights, spinning, jump rope (modified for me), curtsy lunges (ya - I had never heard of them before either), and it went on and on and on.

It hurt and felt good at the same time - mostly because I know that there was only two left after this session.

And then it was 8 hours of work, 2 hours of guest list prepping and trying not to hurt anyone but staying under our predefined number, and laundry.


So not only did I learn about curtsy lunges (with weights), but I also realized that even though Mom tried and tried, I CAN NOT fold sheets - except I can fold a mean pillow case.

Oh well -
Probably how Martha Stewart does it

What mine always looks like - 
but I hide it by putting perfectly folded pillow cases on top


I might have to practice getting it actually right seeing as how I got the whole wedding thing on the horizon.

Go team go - sheet

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the sheets. I can sloppily do it with a regular sheet, but once it gets "fitted" -- forget about it! Pillow cases are fun to fold ... as much fun as one can have doing laundry related chores, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - glad to know I'm not the only one!!!

    ReplyDelete