I'm a Princess!

Monday, January 16, 2012

And so it continues . . .

The garage has now been overtaken with boxes.  



There are still plenty left in the house and plenty more to pack and stack!

This weekend we found a refrigerator at roughly 30%, The Fiance found his dream TV (albeit a bit smaller than he hoped), I cracked my head on a canoe, and we did the final walk-through on the house.  

Tomorrow we close on the house, we move in his things from storage, and our refrigerator arrives.  Friday we load a U-Haul with my junk and then Saturday all of our things will be in our house.

Our house - such an odd phrase.

I have never lived with anyone before - said I never would - unless I was engaged with a date set.

We are now three months out from our wedding, I am stressed out and dropping weight from not eating nor sleeping.  And we are moving into our new house.

Just a teaser:


Go team go - aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. "Our house" is exciting!!

    So not surprising that you cracked your head on a canoe. Not surprising one bit, you silly thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete